Hey you sexy "beast", maybe you just need some gay love [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
probably the same
im guessing democrat was the majority
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Hey you sexy "beast", maybe you just need some gay love [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
im not like that
try beast
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
that's why i had the "beast" in parentheses bro! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
ah, sorry you replied to my message
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Gard damm phags.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Post deleted by Big_AL
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
you beastie boy you, you know just a little bit of Ennis would change your mind! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
Ok lets have a discussion without attacking or talking about bullets in anybodys head or anybody giving someone some gay love
My view
Church and State seperate is the way it should be, but that doesn't mean there is no connection. It means that the state shouldn't control the church or the church control the state. I mean we had that from the beginning (or near beginning) of the United States, just as we had in God We Trust etc etc. It ends up being like most everything, people interpret things like they want, and manipulate intentions for their own ability to complain.
My view, homosexuality is wrong due to my personal biblical beliefs. That being said, if someone is confused enough, I think they can be a Christian and be homosexual, granted I think they will be sinning but there isn't a Christian who doesn't sin. The key comes do they ever realize it, and what is in their heart, and that is something God has to decide. I mean David was a man after God's own heart, who basically got a guy killed to have his wife. Major sin, but even of God's own heart, he sinnned but was able to ask forgiveness. Moses questioned God repeatedly, Abraham laughed at God basically. I think God will judge a person by their heart and if in their heart they belive in him, and don't think that was a sin, then I believe God, being a mercyful God, will look at their life and not blackball them from one sin, or at least I hope not, because I guarantee you that I have committed a sin or 12 that I don't realize.
I do however think that constantly adapting our nation to keep people from feeling wronged, wrongs more. I mean if having the 10 commandments displayed at a government building offends you, likewise couldn't it be that it offends me to not have them displayed?
It's a dangerous dangerous line and something I doubt any of us are actually able to judge outside of our personal views.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Im not a christian nor do I believe in anything the bible really says to be honest. Though I believe there is a God, and I believe he lets us decide for the most part in how our lives turn out. He doesnt cause hurricanes or earthquakes, or really any natural disaters. He doesnt make things happen for you or against you. He lets everything be. He just lets us make the best of the Earth/Universe and the resouces that were provided for us by him. He expects us to know right from wrong, and he gave us the greatest gift of all. Love.
Your personal relationship with God should not have anything to do with religon.
Bookmarks